Comox Valley Recycling & Waste Management
The Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) contracts out Emterra Environmental for the pick-up of garbage and recycling in Royston.
For recycling and waste management information, including depot locations, for other areas and municipalities within the CVRD, visit Comox Strathcona Waste Management.
- To report a missed collection of garbage or recycling, please contact Emterra directly at 250-336-8066.
- For other program inquiries or collection information, contact the CVRD at 250-334-6016.
- If you would like to receive your invoices by email or set up pre-authorized credit card payments, please contact our utility billing department at 250-334-6033.
For more information about the Royston recycling service, please refer to the Royston Garbage Collection bylaw.
You can help ensure that more materials are recycled by following these steps:
- Follow sorting instructions at the depot
- Empty and rinse containers
- Contain shredded paper inside a paper bag or box
- Flatten cardboard and remove plastic wrap from cardboard flats (staples and tape are acceptable)