Please be advised that:
- Committee and board meeting schedules are available here or by calling 250-334-6000. Delegations are scheduled at the beginning of meetings.
- Delegation applications must be received at least one week prior to the requested meeting date.
- Maximum presentation time is 10 minutes, unless previously approved.
- Presenters are to address the board or committee, and not the audience.
- Please ensure that your cell phone is turned OFF during the meeting.
- Presentation materials are to be submitted to the legislative services department a minimum of one day before the meeting date.
- Applications to appear as a delegation must complete this form.
The personal information contained on this form is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, the Local Government Act and Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) bylaws. The information provided will become a matter of public record and will be published in meeting agendas and minutes and posted online with the exception of the information provided in the contact purposes only box. For enquiries about the use of information on this form please contact the corporate legislative officer at 600 Comox Road, Courtenay, BC or at 250-334-6000 or fill out our contact form