The Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) Finance Department provides utility billing for numerous CVRD service areas. The billing period varies by area and can be monthly, quarterly, tri-annually or semi-annually.
Service areas include:
- Arden Water
- Black Creek/Oyster Bay Water
- Comox Valley Water
- Denman Island Water
- England Road Water
- Greaves Crescent Water
- Marsden/Camco Water
- Royston Water
- Sandwick Water
- Royston Garbage/Recycling Collection
Water service information
Royston Garbage and Recycling
- Royston garbage and recycling collection information (including rates/bylaws)
Go green with paperless billing! To receive your utility billing by email, use our feedback form to provide your information. It’s quick and easy. Continue your green efforts by paying your bill online through your internet banking!
Methods of Bill Payment
There are several ways you can pay your CVRD utility bills:
- In person at 600 Comox Road using your debit card, MasterCard, Visa, cheque or cash
- By phone using your Visa or MasterCard
- By mail with a cheque payable to Comox Valley Regional District, 600 Comox Rd, Courtenay, BC V9N 3P6
- Online or by telephone banking with CIBC, HSBC, Tangerine, TD Canada Trust, Royal Bank of Canada, Manulife Financial, Scotia Bank, Bank of Montreal and your local Credit Union (either search your online banking for the correct payee or contact your financial institution for their payee name for the Comox Valley Regional District – utilities)
- At your financial institution; you will need to bring in a copy of your invoice
- With pre-authorized credit card payments; to sign up, fill out out our Pre-authorized credit card payment form and either bring it in or mail it to our office.
Utility Billing Address Changes
Only registered property owners can change the billing address for utility accounts. As these account addresses are linked to the BC Assessment Authority and Land Title & databases, call BC Assessment at 1-866-value BC (1-866-825-8322) or use the link provided below to submit a change of address notification. If you should require further assistance, email or call 250-334-6033.