Utilities Accounts

The Comox Valley Regional District, Financial Services, provides utility billing for numerous service areas. The billing period varies by area and can be monthly, quarterly, tri-annually or annually.

Service areas include:

  • Black Creek/Oyster Bay Water
  • Comox Valley Water
  • Denman Island Water
  • Royston Water
  • Royston Garbage/Recycling Collection

Water service information

Royston Garbage and Recycling


Go green with paperless billing! To receive your utility billing by email, use our feedback form to provide your information. It’s quick and easy. Continue your green efforts by paying your bill online through your internet banking!

Methods of Bill Payment

There are several ways you can pay your CVRD utility bills:

  • In person at 770 Harmston Avenue using your debit card, MasterCard, Visa, cheque or cash
  • By phone using your Visa or MasterCard
  • By mail with a cheque payable to: Comox Valley Regional District, 770 Harmston Avenue, Courtenay, BC V9N 0G8
  • Online or by telephone banking with CIBC, HSBC, Tangerine, TD Canada Trust, Royal Bank of Canada, Manulife Financial,  Scotia Bank, Bank of Montreal and your local Credit Union (either search your online banking for the correct payee or contact your financial institution for their payee name for the Comox Valley Regional District – utilities)
  • At your financial institution; you will need to bring in a copy of your invoice

Utility Billing Address Changes

Only registered property owners can change the billing address for utility accounts. As these account addresses are linked to the BC Assessment Authority and Land Title & databases, call BC Assessment at 1-866-value BC (1-866-825-8322) or use the link provided below to submit a change of address notification.  If you should require further assistance, email or call 250-334-6033.

BC Assessment Authority - Change of Address Notification Online Form