Water Leak Rebate

Billing adjustments are available for homeowners that experienced a water leak that has consumed an above average amount of water. Once the leak is located and repaired, the homeowner can complete a leak rebate application and submit it to the CVRD for review and calculation. The rebate application is payable under the Fee and Charges Bylaw for the applicable service area and may be made to an owner for a leak that occurred on or after July 1, 2000. 

Leak Rebate Application Forms

Rebate applications with documentation can be faxed to 250-334-4358 or dropped off in person at the CVRD office located at 770 Harmston Avenue, Courtenay, BC V9N 0G8 or contact utilities for more information.