Land Use & Zoning FAQs

These are frequently asked questions with general answers provided for convenience only. The answers given are not intended to be used for legal purposes or as a substitute for professional advice. If you still have questions, contact Comox Valley Regional District Planning Services at 250-334-6006 or email.

Common Zoning Questions

Agriculture Land Reserve