Working with the Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) is a plus for everyone. If you’re interested in a rewarding career, great lifestyle, and a chance to contribute to the future of one of the most beautiful regions in BC, the CVRD is the place for you.
When you choose to work with the CVRD, you choose to:
- Live your values by connecting with ours: Sustainability, Service, Collaboration and Accountability.
- Work and PLAY in the beautiful Comox Valley.
- Make a difference in the greater community.
- Create and enhance partnerships with other government agencies and community groups.
- Turn policy into action through meaningful and impactful work.
- Grow your career and be part of a highly skilled, diverse team.
- Provide essential community services such as water, sewer, solid waste, parks and recreation, and much more!
By joining the CVRD, you become part of a dynamic, forward-thinking team working together to improve the services and quality of life for all residents in the Comox Valley. We are committed to fostering a respectful, inclusive, equitable and diverse workplace, which is representative of the community we serve.
As individuals, we care about our community and the people who live in it. We also share the responsibility of sustaining the vibrancy and liveability of our region – both for the residents of today and for generations to come. The CVRD employs over 260 individuals who support the delivery of over 100 services to Comox Valley residents and visitors.
At the CVRD, we are engineers, lifeguards, fire chiefs, water and wastewater operators, custodians, building officials, environmental analysts, planners, equipment operators, and administrative professionals (to name a few). Start your journey with us!
Come join us and experience Work+!