Streetlighting Info

Streetlights in the electoral areas are primarily owned by BC Hydro and used under agreement by the Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD).

Send us the following information and we will send your request to BC Hydro:

  • Light needs to be within the CVRD
  • A physical address as close to light as possible
  • Name of person reporting
  • Telephone # of person reporting