Noise Control

Noise control bylaws regulate or prohibit objectionable noise levels in the electoral areas of the Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD). These noises are identified in Bylaw No. 102.

If you are experiencing a noise problem in your area, contact the Bylaw Compliance Department  at 250-334-6000.

To submit a bylaw complaint, download and fill in the Bylaw Complaint Form, or submit it online. Deliver it in person to the CVRD office at 770 Harmston Avenue, Courtenay, between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday.

For questions about CVRD bylaws not answered on this website, contact the CVRD Senior Manager of Building and Bylaw Compliance at 250-334-6000 or fill out our online form.