Admission Fees and Membership effective Septmber 1, 2022 - August 31, 2023
|Pools, Fitness, Wellness Centres & Arenas|
|Admission||*Single Drop-in||*10 Visit Pass|
|Teen (13-18) or Student|
|Child (3-12) & PWD||$3.25||$29.25|
Golden Age (85+) & Tot (2 and under)
|Family (6 max - min 1|
adult/senior & 1 child/teen)
|Kayak Swims - per person with kayak||8.40||75.60|
* 10-visit passes may be used at both facilities. Regular swim admission includes use of pool and fitness areas.
|Memberships - Full Facilities Access|
|1 Month||3 Month||6 Month||1 Year|
|Teen (13-18) or Student|
Comox Valley Exhibition Grounds Casual Rider Passes
For horse lovers looking to get the most out of the riding facilities at the Comox Valley Exhibition Grounds, annual casual rider passes are available for purchase at the Sports Centre customer service desk located at 3001 Vanier Drive, Courtenay. Phone 250-334-9622 (ext. 0) for more information.
How to Purchase a Membership
Are you a regular user of the CVRD Sports and Aquatic Centres? Consider purchasing a 3-month, 6-month or annual membership. Drop-in punch cards are also available.
- drop-in activities may be subject to change or cancellation
- prorated refunds may be granted for medical reasons with a doctor's note
- pass extensions will be granted for 6 month (7 day extension) and 1 year (14 day extension) during the term of the pass - pass will be suspended for the period, must be requested in advance
- for 1 year passes - pre-authorized monthly payment plans are available - 50% due at time of purchase and three subsequent monthly payments with Visa or MC
- membership fees take into consideration the shorter arena season and pool shutdowns
Memberships and drop-in “punch cards” can be purchased by phone, in person or online. We accept payment by: cash, personal cheque, Interac debit, Visa or MasterCard.
This option to purchase a membership is not on the website only on your PerfectMind client account. The online purchase of memberships is found under your profile/membership tab on your online account and from there you can select which membership they would like to purchase. If you have had a membership in the past you just need to use your previous memberships card; if this is you first membership they will need to stop and see the CSR' s for a new membership card.
Call 250-334-9622 and press 0. The registration phone line is available from September through June.
- Monday - Thursday: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Phone-in registration is not available on statutory holidays
At either of the following locations during customer service hours.
- Comox Valley Sports Centre - 3001 Vanier Drive, Courtenay
- Comox Valley Aquatic Centre - 377 Lerwick Road, Courtenay
Learn more about available Financial Assistance.