Comox Valley Exhibition Grounds
The Comox Valley Exhibition Grounds (CVEG) consists of 40 acres of developed areas and natural park settings and is a major hub for many types of activities, including equestrian events, dog shows, curling bonspiels, community fairs and musical events.
Please Observe Rules & Guidelines
We have many facilities, fields, stables, etc. at the Exhibition Grounds, each one unique. Each space has its own rules and guidelines to help you enjoy your time and keep yourself, other patrons and your animals safe. Look for signage when using a space and please respect the rules and guidelines.
General Rules for Use at the Comox Valley Exhibition Grounds:
- Respect the signage, rules and property.
- Treat other users with courtesy.
- Give horses the right of way.
- CVEG is closed from 11:00 pm to 5:00 am.
- No smoking, vaping or open flame anywhere on the property.
- No alcohol or marijuana permitted on the property.