Current Schedule Changes
- Due to a mechanical problem the wave machine at the Aquactic Centre is not available at this time, expected timeframe for repair is July 2022.
- CVRD Aquatic Centre, Monday May 16th the 10 AM drop in Aquafit class is cancelled
- Apr. 4 - June 30 – CVAC Pool CLOSED on Saturdays & Sundays after 5 PM
- May 2-30 – Monday/Wednesday/Friday 6:30-7:15 AM Aquafit class Cancelled
- May 7 – Sharks Swim Meet - CVAC 25 Meter Lane Pool Closed after 1:00 PM
- May 8 – Sharks Swim Meet - CVAC 25 Meter Lane Pool Closed until 1:00 PM
- May 23 – STAT – CLOSED
In response to the Provincial Public Health Order:
The Comox Valley Sports & Aquatic Centre will no longer be completing vaccination checks prior to admittance starting on Friday, April 8, 2022. As of April 8th at 12:01 AM the Proof of Vaccination requirement will be lifted by the provincial government. The provincial government’s decision is based on the high vaccination rate, lowering of the transmission rate, lower ICU and hospital admissions, and decreased severity of disease for the vaccinated who do get infected.
If you have any questions regarding programming and events at the Sports and Aquatic facilities, please contact 250-334-9622. For more information on the current Public Health Orders, please visit B.C. Government
Please check back regularly for any schedule changes
Check the recreation guide for program information.
Subscribe to receive email notifications and stay up-to-date on schedule changes.
Enter your email and check the box for the Sports and Aquatic Centre schedule changes