The Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) proudly promotes healthy, active lifestyles by maintaining a variety of recreational facilities.
The CVRD is committed to ensuring that our Comox Valley Sports Centre and Comox Valley Aquatic Centre are accessible, safe and family friendly.
Reminders for Facility Users:
The following may cause refusal of entry:
- Impairment related to alcohol or drug consumption
- Possession of alcohol, drugs or items deemed to be weapons
- Abusive behaviour or language
- Liquor is not to be consumed anywhere in the facilities, parking lots or surrounding areas.
- No smoking cigarettes, marijuana or vaping outside any facility doors or near air intakes.
- Skateboards, scooters, and bikes are strongly recommended to be left outside or at home. Facility reception staff have bike locks available to lend out, if needed.
- Animals are not permitted inside the facilities (exceptions include guide, sign, and signal dogs to persons with disabilities).
- Abuse, harassment, or discrimination will not be tolerated. Patrons will be escorted out of the facility if there is any fighting, threatening remarks or gestures, or obscene language to others.
The CVRD recreation department is here to provide a number of programs and services to benefit our community. If you have a concern about one of our facilities, programs or services please call us at 250-334-9622 or contact us online.
We offer advertising opportunities at the Sports Centre
Advertising at the Comox Valley Sports Centre – on the rink boards, wall clock, Zamboni or even on the ice itself – is a great way to get your business in front of local sports enthusiasts.