Beach Fires in the Comox Valley
Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) parks offer seasonal beach fire rings at Goose Spit Park and Joe Walker Park. Note that beach fires are only permitted in fire rings provided by the CVRD, and when there is not a fire ban in effect.
Beach Fires at Goose Spit Park
- Fires are permitted in the 10 fire rings at Goose Spit that are provided for your enjoyment
- Beach fires are permitted from May 1 to Labour Day up until 11:00 pm (while the park steward is onsite)
- Contained BBQs and hibachis are also permitted
- Goose Spit and all other CVRD parks close at 11:00 pm
- Firewood is for sale daily, between 4:30 pm and 10:00 pm
- Burn only clean, dry firewood – no burning of driftwood is allowed
Beach Fires at Joe Walker Park
- Fires are permitted at Joe Walker Park fireplaces/fire rings year round unless there is a fire ban.
Beach Fires at Little River
- Little River fire rings at BC Ferries overflow parking lot open from Family Day to Thanksgiving.