Electric Vehicle Charging Stations

The Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) has recently installed four Level 2 electric vehicle (EV) charging stations (all dual head) as part of the Mid Island EV Network Project. These station are for public use and further compliments the existing public chargers that are located at 770 Harmston Ave (Head Office), and 3607 Small Road (Visitor Centre).

With transportation representing a significant source of community greenhouse gas emissions, facilitating the transition to electric vehicles is an effective way to address the climate crisis. 

Find Locations

Aquatic Centre: 377 Lerwick Road
Sports Centre: 3001 Vanier Drive
Exhibition Grounds: 4835 Headquarters Road
Seal Bay: 2201 Hardy Road 

All locations are active as of March 17, 2023.

Fees: Currently Free

Part of the funding for these EV charging stations was provided by the province, 73%.  The CVRD payed the remaining 27% through the community works fund. 

How To Use The Chargers