Edwin was elected as CVRD director for this area in 2008. He is committed to representing all the areas and aspects of the Comox Valley, and to the principles of regionalism.
Edwin worked in the building supplies sector in the Comox Valley until 2016 and has long been active as a community volunteer. He has twice been nominated as "Citizen of the year" and was awarded the "Freeman of the city of Courtenay" in 2007 and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal in 2013. Edwin and his wife Jan have two grown children and two grandchildren. When he's not working, volunteering or conducting regional district business, Edwin enjoys music and theatre. Edwin is very much looking forward to a new era of positive changes in the Comox Valley.
Director Grieve serves on the:
- Committee of the Whole
- Electoral Areas Services Committee - Chair
- Black Creek-Oyster Bay Services Committee - Chair
- Comox Valley Sports Centre Commission
- Comox Valley Water Committee
- Integrated Regional Transportation Select Committee
Alternate Director - Puntledge - Black Creek (Electoral Area C)
- Curtis Scoville
- Community Justice Centre of the Comox Valley
- Forbidden Plateau Reclamation Society
- Municipal Finance Authority
- Comox Valley Early Years Collaborative Child Care Planning Committee