The Seaman Road beach access serves as the main parking area for visitors to Saratoga Beach.
- Access to sandy beach
- Accessible trail up to high tide level
- Parking with dedicated accessible parking and drop-off zone
- Accessible toilet
- Change room
- Bicycle rack
- Dog dispenser, garbage and recycling bin
- Open 5 am to 11 pm, no overnight parking
Beach Fire Etiquette
- fires 50 cm (20 inches) or smaller in diameter
- below high tide line
- bucket of water by fire
- put out with water NOT SAND
- no driftwood - salty wood releases harmful chemicals when burnt
Saratoga Beach offers one of the sandiest beaches in the area, making it a very popular destination for locals and tourists. In 2017 the CVRD set out to implement upgrades on Seaman Road that feature a 20 vehicle/ 6 bicycle parking lot, accessible beach trail, change room, outhouse and waste bins . Under a ten-year licence of occupation with the Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure, construction crews worked for over six weeks during May and June of 2018 to transform this beach access into these new facilities. The updated Saratoga Beach Access opened the third week of June 2018 much to the delight of beach goers and local residents.
View the park development plan.