Due to extremely low water levels caused by the record-breaking dry weather conditions this spring and summer, and the absence of any significant snowpack over the winter, the Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) is now in stage three water restrictions.
- Hornby Island Fire Hall Committee July 8, 2015 11:15am - 12:45pm
- Free Summer Swims on Saturdays July 11, 2015 1:00pm - 4:30pm
- Black Creek-Oyster Bay Services Meeting July 13, 2015 9:00am - 10:00am
- Electoral Areas Service Meeting July 13, 2015 10:00am - 11:00am
- Sewage Commission July 14, 2015 2:30pm - 3:00pm