a cover letter, clearly indicating position of interest
copies of the certificates and/or diplomas required for the position
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for a position with the Comox Valley Regional District, and advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Unsolicited or general applications for employment will not be retained.
To assist us in reducing paper use and meeting our sustainability goals, we strongly encourage applications to be submitted via email only.
|Posting||Closing||Apply by email|
(up to 5 positions)
[PDF - 198 KB]
|Senior Human Resources Advisor||3 p.m.,
|Manager of Financial Planning (f/t term)||3 p.m.,
|Manager of Recreation Services||3 p.m.,
|Aquatics coordinator||3 p.m.,
|Parks and Active Transportation Planner||3 p.m.
|Screening = applications being reviewed|
Interviewing = shortlisted candidates have been contacted
Filled = position has been filled
Rescinded = posting cancelled
Any prospective employee agrees:
- that should a position offered fall within a bargaining unit, membership is compulsory and union dues will be deducted;
- that if employed, one agrees to comply with the terms and conditions of employment as outlined in the appropriate collective agreement, if applicable, and/or the human resources policies and employment practices of the CVRD;
- that one may be required to show proof of the validity of driver's licence, professional licences, and/or education when such certification constitutes a job requirement;
- to provide information identifying previous and past employers, to be approached for references;
- that criminal record checks and security clearance will be required.