Get Notified Emergency Notification System
About the emergency notification service
Want to be notified by landline or mobile device about emergency alerts like a boil water being lifted or put into place? The Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) is implementing a new emergency notifications service to keep residents and businesses informed in a timely manner.
- Click here to register
- Call: 250-334-6057 and leave the following information:
- Phone numbers: landline or cell phone or both
- State the community in which you live (list below) and if you want to be added to the Comox Valley Water Supply System (boil water) notification lists.
- City of Courtenay
- Electoral Area A (Baynes Sound – Denman/Hornby Island, Royston)
- Electoral Area B (Lazo North, Sandwick)
- Electoral Area C (Puntledge – Black Creek)
- Town of Comox
- Village of Cumberland
Initially, the notifications will focus on boil water notices but will later be expanded to include other types of emergency messages.
When registering for boil water notifications, be sure to select the community in which you live and/or the boil water list.