Stage 1 Water Restrictions Start May 1 in the Comox Valley
- City of Courtenay
- Town of Comox
- Arden Water Service Area
- England Road Water Service Area
- Marsden/Camco Water Service Area
- Greaves Crescent Water Service Area
- Sandwick Water System
* Water restrictions for Royston Water Service local area Denman Island Water Service local area and Black Creek/Oyster Bay Water Service local area are listed at the bottom of this page.
What it means
- Even numbered addresses may use a sprinkler to water a lawn on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, between 5 am - 8 am and 7 pm - 10 pm only.
- Odd numbered addresses may use a sprinkler to water a lawn on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday between 5 am - 8 am and 7 pm - 10 pm only.
- There will be no lawn sprinkling on Mondays.
For more information please consult our reference guide or download the calendar below.
Reporting Water Restriction Infractions
City of Courtenay
CVRD or Town of Comox
Municipal Ticket Information Bylaw - ticket information and fines found on "schedule 19" (page 11)
Current Water Restrictions in Water Local Service Areas
|Water Local Service Area||Water Restrictions|
Royston Water Local Service Area
Stage 1 Water Restrictions (effective April 1, 2018)
Denman Island Water Local Service Area
|No Water Restrictions.|
|Black Creek/Oyster Bay Water Local Service Area||Stage 1 Restrictions (effective May 1, 2018)|
Accepted and Prohibited Activities
For more information about accepted and prohibited water use during each stage of water restrictions, please click on the drop down menus below.