- Pre-registration is required for all classes
- Fees are to be paid in full at time of registration
- Program fees include applicable taxes
- Class sizes are limited and are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- We review waitlists on a regular basis and when possible, try to accommodate everyone interested in a course.
- If your program is full, we recommend that you add your name to the waitlist so we may contact you if space becomes available or we create additional spots.
- All classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration.
- These decisions are made in advance of the start date - in this case, a full credit to your account or refund will be issued.
- Register early to avoid disappointment
- Classes missed due to illness, weather, power failures or other events beyond our control will not be credited or refunded.
Unless otherwise specified at time of registration:
- Prior to start of program: a full credit to your account or refund will be issued if we receive withdrawal notification prior to the course start date; exceptions apply to leadership courses
- After start of program: if you are not satisfied with your program or wish to withdraw for any reason, and if notice is given prior to the close of the third class, a pro-rated credit to your account or refund will be issued from the date of notification; exceptions apply for leadership courses;
- Pro-rated credits or refunds after the third class will only be considered for medical reasons
Credits to your account are processed immediately. If a refund is requested:
- Fees paid by Visa or MasterCard will be refunded to your credit card account within 5 business days
- Fees paid by debit, cash or cheque will be refunded by cheque; allow up to 3 weeks for delivery of a refund cheque
Learn more about available Financial Assistance.