The Comox Valley Regional District (CVRD) is proud to offer quality Ice Skating Lessons for all ages and abilities.
1. Determine the Appropriate Level
Parent & Tot Lessons (Ages 2-5 years) - 30 minute classes
- Parent and Tot Skating lessons: Enjoy playing a variety of games on the ice with your child while you both develop your skating skills. No previous skating experience is required for either participant, it is all about the fun!
- Parent & Tot Hockey Lessons: Parents and tots will get a chance to develop both their skating and hockey skills during this program. Lots of family fun with an emphasis on skill development.
- H2O x 2 Skating and Swimming Combo Lesson: This program combines both activities in one trip to the CVRD Sports Centre. Participants will spend the first 30 minutes on the ice with a skating instructor followed by a 30 minute swimming lesson. Save time and money with this combo program.
Preschool Lessons (Agese 3-6 years) - 30 to 45 minute classes
- Ice Quest Learn to Skate: Our Learn to Skate programs are designed with the beginner in mind and introduces the participants to the joy of ice skating in a non competative environment.
- Tiny Tot Hockey: Our instructors will introduce participants to the wonderful world of hockey through a variety of fun drills and mini games. All participants must be able to skate on their own and full gear is required.
Youth Lessons (Ages 6-13) - 30 to 60 minute classes
Teen and Adult Lessons ( Ages 13+) - 60 minute classes
- Comox Valley Stars Hockey League (ages 15+): This is a great program for all athletes aged 15+ with developmental disabilities. Our coaches will help you work on your skating and hockey skills and it dose not matter if you have never played or skated before. As the team builds we hope to play teams in neighbouring communities in fun exhibition style games. Full Gear is required.
Private Lessons (ages 3+) - 30 minute classes
If group lessons do not work for you or your child, we offer individualized private and semi lessons. Please call 250-334-9622 x 225 to arrange a lesson that works for your schedule.
Ice Programs Lesson Price List
|30 Minute Class||45 Minute Class||H2O Combo|
|7 sessions $31.01||7 sessions $46.55||7 sessions $52.50|
|8 sessions $35.44||8 sessions $53.20||8 sessions $60.00|
|9 sessions $39.87||9 sessions $59.85||9 sessions $67.50|
|10 sessions $44.30||10 sessions $66.50|
|11 sessions $48.73||11 sessions $73.15|
Book of 10 Economy Tickets Available