Land Use Planning

Do you have concerns with the way a property is being used?

Bylaw Compliance is responsible for ensuring conformity with land use zoning regulations. Please conact this department if you want to discuss a land use issue.

Zoning regulations apply to all Electoral Areas except A (Denman and Hornby Islands). Area A zoning is governed by Islands Trust. 

For information on CVRD land use regulations, please visit the planning services below: