Saratoga Beach Estates
The CVRD has approved a zoning amendment and master development agreement (MDA) to create 143 bare land strata residential lots, park and trail areas and the completion of roads and other infrastructure for the Saratoga Beach Estates. The regional district created bylaws to amend the official community plan and to rezone 14.38 ha (35.54 acres) of the parent parcel.
A large version of the map [PDF - 270 KB] used in the illustration above capturing the essence of the development proposal is included for your convenience.
Below are links to a variety of documents that provide history and context to this development proposal. As the bylaws are being processed, this web page will be updated to keep the public informed. Detailed information on sewer, water and other information will be presented here soon.
- Public hearing minutes and submissions
- Reports and board resolutions
- Bylaws (approved January 31, 2012)
- Master development agreement [PDF - 678 KB]
- Servicing solutions and studies
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Planning FAQs - last updated November 16, 2011 [PDF - 242 KB]
- Water FAQs - last updated September 7, 2010 [PDF - 82 KB]
- Sewer FAQs - last updated September 7, 2010 [PDF - 90 KB]
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.