PH - Bylaws 200 & 208
Public hearings are held on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at the CVRD boardroom at 550B Comox Road, Courtenay, B.C., commencing at 7:00 p.m. to consider Bylaw No. 208 and Bylaw No. 200.
Bylaw 200 Purpose:
To amend the zoning bylaw so that the minimum lot area requirements for subdivisions in the Comox Valley zoning bylaw are consistent with those in the settlement expansion areas of the regional growth strategy.
Bylaw 208 Purpose:
To amend the Rural Comox Valley Official Community Plan (OCP) so that the minimum lot area designations in the OCP are consistent with those in the settlement expansion areas of the regional growth strategy.
- Bylaw 200 and 208
- Staff reports
- Meeting minutes
- Agency referrals [PDF - 661 KB]
- Addendum [PDF - 113 KB]
- Notification [PDF - 318 KB]
- Written submissions [PDF - 2.4 MB]
- Information meetings and public hearing
- Map of settlement expansion areas (SEAs): High resolution of SEA
map [PDF - 2.1 MB]