Utility Billing

The finance department provides utility billing for a number of regional district service areas. The billing period varies by area and can be monthly, quarterly, tri-annually or semi-annually. The service areas include:

  • Arden Water
  • Black Creek/Oyster Bay Water
  • Comox Valley Water
  • Denman Island Water
  • England Road Water
  • Greaves Crescent Water
  • Marsden/Camco Water
  • Royston Water
  • Sandwick Water
  • Royston Garbage/Recycling Collection

Water service information

Royston Garbage and Recycling

Go Green

To receive your utility billing by email, use our feedback form and select the topic “Utility Billing and Taxes” to provide your information. It’s quick and easy.

Continue your green efforts by paying your bill online through your internet banking!

Methods of Bill Payment

  • At the info center at 600 Comox Road:
    • Debit card
    • MasterCard
    • Visa
    • Cheque
    • Cash
  • MasterCard or Visa by phone
  • Mailing a cheque to:
    • Comox Valley Regional District
      600 Comox Rd, Courtenay, BC  V9N3P6
  • Online and telephone banking
    • With CIBC, HSBC, Tangerine, Credit Union, TD Canada Trust, Royal Bank of Canada, Scotia Bank and Bank of Montreal
      **Either search your online banking for the correct payee or contact your financial institution for their payee name for the Comox Valley Regional District - utilities
  • At your financial institution
    • You will need to bring in a copy of your invoice
  • Pre-authorized credit card payment

Note: Pre-authorized debit payment is not available at this time.

Utility Billing Inquiries

Comox Valley Regional District
Financial Services
600 Comox Road
Courtenay, BC V9N 3P6

Tel: 250-334-6000
Toll Free: 1-800-331-6007
Fax: 250-334-4358

Email or you can use our feedback form

Utility Billing Address Changes

Registered property owners can change the billing address for utility accounts. Please contact our office via one of the above methods. If you would like to use our feedback form, select the “Utility Billing & Taxes” topic and provide the pertinent information and your phone number. Our office will then contact you.

Utility account addresses are linked to the BC Assessment Authority and Land Titles databases and require special attention.