Red Cross Swimming Lessons & Leadership Courses
Our swimming lessons offer a progressive program of swimming, fitness and water safety skills that allow participants to learn in a fun and encouraging environment. With certified Red Cross Instructors and Lifesaving Instructors you can learn to swim, swim for fitness, lifesaving or leadership courses to save lives or become a lifeguard. Our staff will assist you in filling your goals!
Register for these exciting programs
- 8 Red Cross Swim Preschool levels from 6 months to 6 years old
- 10 Red Cross Swim Kids levels 5 years+
- 2 Red Cross Teen & Adult programs from beginner basics to stroke correction 13 years +
- Red Cross Leadership courses of the Assistant Water Safety Instructor (AWSI) and the Water Safety Instructor (WSI)
- Lifesaving Society Leadership series: Bronze Star, Medallion, Cross, Standard First Aid & CPR C, National Lifeguard Service (NLS) and Lifesaving Instructor courses
Don't know which level to sign up for?
You can get a 10 minute FREE SWIM EVALUATION - just ask any lifeguard for a free swim evaluation time during any Everyone Welcome swim to assist you in registering in the correct class.
Find more information on our Red Cross swim lesson program.
Check out our leadership courses and how to become a lifeguard & swim instructor.