Harvard Road Beach Access
- Narrow forested footpath connecting Denny Road with foreshore
- Standard blue “shore access” signage identifying public beach access
- Please do not litter and pick up after your pet
- Respect private property owners by staying on the trail
- In the Little River area, close to the Powell River ferry terminal.
- Lazo North (Area 'B'
How To Get There
From Ellenor Road, just before the Powell River ferry terminal, turn right on Wilkinson Road, right onto Little River Road and immediately left on Booth Road. Look for Denny Road on the left. Harvard Road links to Denny Road (map [PDF - 329 KB]).
- Wind swept Douglas-fir conifers, Nootka rose, Kinnikinnick, Himalayan blackberry, mosses and lichens.
CVRD holds a permit from the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure for this beach access footpath and two MOTI shore access signs.
This greenway is used by local residents as a connection between Denny Road and the foreshore.
Public beach accesses, between in the Little River and Kin Beach, are marked with a blue “shore access” sign