Knotweed and Hogweed

The Coastal Invasive Species Committee (CISC) , along with the CVRD and other local governments, have worked together to produce tips on how to identify, dispose of, and report problems with knotweed. View more information in the news release.


Report-a-weed phone numbers with the Coastal Invasive Species Committee:
Regional office: 250-871-5117
Toll Free: 1-844-298-2532

Learn more about the identification and control of knotweed.